The Humana At Home Care Management Network (CMN)
The Humana At Home Care Management Network consists of experienced Care Managers who adhere to training, certification, licensing and insurance standards of clinical excellence. Care Managers in our network provide care coordination through a contractual relationship with Humana At Home. Network Care Managers are not Humana employees.
As a Care Manager you will:
- Practice independently or with an organization that has an agreement to provide care management services
- Access Humana At Home training, clinical and technical support
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Benefit from flexible hours and competitive rates
What CMN openings do you have currently?
Are you a nurse, social worker or other healthcare professional interested in helping seniors and other populations remain independent at home? We are currently seeking care managers to join our care management network team in the following states:
- Iowa, Nebraska
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
To learn more about delivering the Humana At Home model of care in our nationwide Care Management Network, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What type of services do Care Managers of the Humana At Home Care Management Network deliver?
Humana At Home's "Long-Term Care Management" service involves the following:
- During regular (usually weekly) visits, Care Managers provide advocacy, coordination to help members access benefits and resources, and offer as coaching about self-care.
- Support is provided by phone and through home visits.
- As the member’s needs change, services are modified to meet an appropriate level of care.
- Engagement with the member is the goal and expection of the service.
Humana At Home's 30-Day Transitions Service involves the following:
- Care management services are provided to a member for 30 days after a hospital or sub-acute discharge in an effort to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency room visits.
- Care Managers visit the member in the facility or home, coordinate care with the member’s primary care physician, and provide telephonic support.
- At the end of the 30-day period, the member may be transitioned to the "long-term care management" service or other resource for ongoing support.
- Care Managers are expected to enroll members into this program.
SeniorBridge Private Pay Service
- Care management services are provided to maximize the well-being and quality of life of the care recipient and his or her family.
- Frequency and scope of care are tailored to meet the needs and preferences of individuals who hire SeniorBridge to address immediate needs and develop a plan as circumstances evolve.
I'm ready to apply to be a provider the Humana At Home Care Management Network.
To apply to become a Care Manager of the Humana At Home Care Management Network, please complete the form at the link here.
You will receive a response within one week of submitting your form. If you are selected to proceed to the next step, you will receive a more in-depth application.