Why we exist
Most people want to keep living at home for as long as they possibly can. But in time, we all require a higher level of care. And many people struggle to arrange for all the services and support they need.
Humana At Home is a division of Humana that is dedicated to helping adults remain independent at home, even when faced with medical, functional and behavioral challenges. Our organization involves 20,000 professionals who provide care management, skilled care, technology innovations and other interventions to more than 1.2 million adults.
Our goal is to make life simpler, more comfortable and more affordable for the individuals we serve and their personal and professional supports.
The Humana At Home team consists of:
- 11,000+ field Care Managers nationwide, 10,000 of who in our provider network
- 3,700+ telephonic Care Managers nationwide
- 500+ nurse practitioners who provide home visits
- 5,500+ employed home health aides
- 200 specialty nurses who specialize in cancer, maternity and other health conditions
- National remote monitoring, training and resources
- National directory of vetted community resources for elder care and caregiving
- Online Points of Care portal for family caregivers and Web-based electronic health records
- To learn about joining the Humana At Home team as a care management network provider, click here.
- To learn about joining the Humana At Home team as an employed Humana associate click here.
- To learn more about Humana At Home click here.